Saturday, April 14, 2007

A little love.

Go go first blog. Hehe. I have to start somewhere, right? Yes ... thought so too. I've been debating on starting to blog and such and I obviously decided on what I was going to do. I chose to because I have lots of interesting things to say ... no, not really. Just kidding. I don't have much of a life, or many friends. My computer keeps me warm at night. Well, only when its turned on. Ahaha. No, I'm being serious. Who needs heat when you keep your computer on 24/7 << You must have a computer since you're reading this so you must know what I'm talking about. If not, follow the rules. -,-

Come on, please don't tell me you don't know the rules?! Fine, I guess I can tell you. Okay well here it goes.

Rule #1: Speak when spoken to.
Rule #2: Shut the fuck up.
Rule #3: Go to sleep.
Rule #4: (made especially for me) Sleep on the bed. -,-

Follow those rules and we'll get along just fine. ^^

Anyways, that's all for my first blog. Enjoy. <3


"They belong together, that's what he has in mind. She kills him with a kiss, forever joined in death." - Oxidising Angel - Blutengel

3 comments:

Tenshi said...

Zomg! 'ello! =D Nice stuffings, me likes.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I remember when the rules constantly consisted of
"Rule #1: there are no rules
Rule #2: < insert rule here >"

Hehe.
Nice Blog.