Saturday, May 5, 2007

Strawberry Gashes.

So basically I used to be a cutter. I'd cut every time I'd get upset, angry or nervous. Basically all emotions. Cutting was the way I dealt with everything. I'd inflict pain on myself to get rid of the emotional pain I'm feeling. It worked forever. I quit. I had to. It was taking over my life. My parents didn't know and I didn't want to tell them and doing it this way had a very good chance I'd get caught. Today I got upset. Dun dun dun. Went into the bathroom and took the razor apart and pulled down my pants a bit to reveal my thigh... I didn't get as far as to cut myself when I zoned back into reality and realized I'm not a cutter anymore. I didn't even touch myself with the razor and I could feel the pain of it. The sweet bliss of it all. It felt so good to think about it but I couldn't. I just couldn't. The most I've done to cutting myself is accidentally...I have cuts on my legs and thighs but that's from shaving. Heh. I miss it. I really do. The razors were my friends...they kept me company and they kept me sane. When I quit cutting, I started with the drinking...drinking didn't help. Drugs... they were my new best friend. Met a lovely boy. Had to give that up to. Now I'm stuck with no way to get rid of this pain so I'm stuck with it. All I can do now is cry. Crying doesn't even semi help. It makes me feel worse. So I cry until I fall asleep and everything becomes okay the next morning. It's more painful than cutting. But yes. This blog was stupid but I needed to get my feelings out somehow, right? Heh. Personal issue. Please don't judge me. /sigh



"Turn her over, a candle is lit. I see through her, blow it out and save all her ashes for me. Curse me. Sold her. The poison that runs its course through her pale white skin with strawberry gashes. All over, all over." Strawberry Gashes - Jack Off Jill