Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Take lots with alcohol.

On my way home from Ottawa today I wrote 2 little things. Not sure what to call them. The reason for the title is because that's the song I was listening to then. I know that because I wrote it down. Heh. Anyways, here they are. They are kind of untitled atm though. Hope you don't mind.

I could get used to this
because I'm so sick of you
I will forget to remember
to return your calls
no apologies.

&

What we do is magic
faerie dust at my fingertips
you kiss my cheek so softly
I want to hold onto you
until all the stars
fall from the sky,
and the moon
no longer iluminates the landscape
I just can't let you go.

They may be a tad lame, but that's the best I can do right now. Hehe.

"Just give me medicine prescribe me anything, just knock me out and walk me through the door. I have no desire to see through my own eyes anymore." Take Lots With Alcohol - Alkaline Trio



1 comment:

Tenshi said...

Like the 2nd one but not the first one. Great work. Love you baby.